Things a true Southerner knows:
– The difference between a hissie fit and a conniption fit.
– Pretty much how many fish make up a mess.
– What general direction cattywumpus is.
– That “gimme sugar” don’t mean pass the sugar.
– When somebody’s “fixin” to do something, it won’t be long.
– Ain’t nobody’s biscuits like Grandma’s biscuits!!
– A good dog is worth its weight in gold.
– Real gravy don’t come from the store.
– When “by and by” is.
– Never to assume that the other car with the flashing turn signal is actually going to make a turn.
– A belt serves a greater purpose than holding Daddy’s pants up.
– Rocking chairs and swings are guaranteed stress relievers.
– Rocking chairs and swings with an old person in them are history lessons.
Vision without provision leads to frustration.” ~ Anonymous
Thought for the day
Gratitude is one of the most important aspects in your walk with God. When we think about the gospel of Jesus Christ we should be grateful!!