TEN WAYS YOU KNOW YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS A LITTLE SLOW
- Text on webpages display as Morse Code
- Graphics arrive via FedEx
- You believe a heavier string might improve your connection
- You post a message to your favorite Facebook group and it displays a week later
- Your credit card expires while ordering from Amazon
- ESPN website exhibits “Heisman Trophy Winner”…for 1989
- You’re still in the middle of downloading that popular new game, “PacMan”
- Everyone you talk to on the Skype sounds like Forrest Gump
- You receive emails with stamps on them
- When you click the “Send” button, a little door opens on the side of your monitor and a pigeon flies out.
“Background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.”
Thought for the day
Start today. Not next month, next week, or tomorrow. “Never boast about tomorrow. You don’t know what will happen between now and then” (Proverbs 27:1 GNT). None of us is guaranteed a tomorrow.