1. What did one light bulb say to the other?
“I love you a whole watt!”
2. What does a man who loves his car do on February 14?
He gives it a valenshine!
3. “Do you love me more than you love sleep?”
“I can’t answer now. It’s time for my nap!”
4. What did the man with the broken leg say to his nurse?
“I’ve got a crutch on you!”
5. Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank?
It was a case of guppy love.
6. What did Frankenstein say to his girlfriend?
“Be my valenstein!”
“Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving evidence of the fact.”
~ George Eliot
Thought for the day
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (Msg)
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
5Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
6Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
7Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.