We all know them. How to describe someone who’s…uh…you know…
– A few peas short of a casserole.
– Doesn’t have all his cornflakes in one box.
– Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.
– Body by Fisher; brains by Mattel.
– Couldn’t pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
– Slinky’s kinked.
– Surfing in Nebraska.
– Too much yardage between the goal posts.
– Big like ox; smart like tractor.
– Room temperature IQ.
– One tire short of a Goodyear.
– Three dots short of an ink-blot test.
– Forgot to use the surge protector.
– The mental agility of a used soap dish.
They say, “Wisdom comes with age,” but sometimes age comes alone.
Thought for the day
“If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you” John 15:7
That’s a beautiful promise. But in Scripture, every promise has a premise. God promises to give us what we ask for — if we have an honest relationship with him.