OVERHEARD ON NOAH’S ARK
- “Did anyone think about bringing a couple of umbrellas?”
- “Hey, there are more that two flies in here!”
- “I finally get a bass boat and now I have to take the whole family…”
- “Wasn’t someone supposed to put two shovels on board?”
- “Help! I need some Pepto for the elephants–QUICK!”
- “OK, who’s the wise-guy who brought the mosquitoes on board?”
- “Don’t make me pull this Ark over and come back there!”
- “No, Ham, you cannot eat the pig!”
- “And whatever you do, DO NOT pull this plug out.”
- “Nice doggie!”
- “Are we there yet?”
“No comment” is a comment.
Thought for the day
“two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving.
God is strong and loving – depend on Him when in your time of need and in your times of praise!