No one can fracture a Christmas carol better than a kid. Sing along with these new takes on old favorites:
* Olive, the other reindeer.
* Frosty the Snowman is a ferret elf, I say
* Sleep in heavenly peas
* In the meadow we can build a snowman, Then pretend that he is sparse and brown
* You’ll go down in listerine
* Oh, what fun it is to ride with one horse, soap and hay
* Come, froggy faithful
* You’ll tell Carol, “Be a skunk, I require”
* Good tidings we bring to you and your kid
What is King Wenceslas’ favorite pizza?
One that’s deep pan, crisp, and even.