RIDDLES FOR GARDENERS
(The answers are names of flowers.)
Answers in tomorrow’s Funny!
1. How might you describe a silent person?
2. Name for a lady who marries for riches.
3. Everyone has these on their face.
4. You might find one of these on a safari.
5. An appropriate gift for a banker.
6. A fastener on a single man’s coat.
7. A country of automobile lovers.
8. Good name for a guy’s biking club.
9. He’s an awfully sugary bill.
10. They’re the dairy best blooms.
11. A peevish fairytale creature.
12. A woman’s nightly footwear.
13. They hate to wait.
14. A fine looking jungle ruler.
15. Cross between a violin and a clarinet.
Necessity is the mother of circumvention.
Thought for the day
“Wise people live in wealth and luxury, but stupid people spend their money as fast as they get it.” Proverbs 21:20 (TEV)
If we want God’s blessing on our finances, we must learn to save and invest for the future. We need to save regardless of income because the point is that God is teaching us to be disciplined and wise with our money. He is teaching us to live on less than we make each month so that we can intentionally put away some to save.