Some Quips for Old Age:
– Maybe it’s true that life begins at fifty. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.
– There are three signs of old age. The first is your loss of memory, the other two I forget.
– Middle age is when work is a lot less fun and fun a lot more work.
– Middle age is when it takes longer to rest than to get tired.
– Middle age is when you have stopped growing at both ends, and have begun to grow in the middle.
– A man has reached middle age when he is cautioned to slow down by his doctor instead of by the police.
– The aging process could be slowed down if it had to work its way through Congress.
– You’re getting old when you’re sitting in a rocker and you can’t get it started.
– You’re getting old when you wake up with that morning-after feeling, and you didn’t do anything the night before.
– The cardiologist’s diet: if it tastes good, spit it out.
– Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news: the good news is that you are not a hypochondriac.
I am going to KILL the person who told me the new iPhone could be used as a bathroom scale!
Thought for the day
You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion … your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. 2 Corinthians 9:11 (NIV)
What an amazing verse! God makes you rich in every way so you can be generous on every occasion, which will result in thanksgiving to God.