EXCERPTS FROM REQUESTS SENT TO LANDLORDS
1. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bathe the children until it is cleared.
2. This is to let you know that there is a smell coming from the man next door.
3. The toilet seat is cracked: where do I stand?
4. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is running away from the wall.
5. Will you please send someone to mend our cracked sidewalk. Yesterday my wife tripped on it and is now pregnant.
6. Our kitchen floor is very damp, we have two children and would like a third, so will you please send someone to do something about it.
7. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny color and not fit to drink.
8. Could you please send someone to fix our bath tap? My wife got her toe stuck in it and it is very uncomfortable for us.
On the other hand, nostalgia ain’t what it used to be.
Thought for the day
“For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished” Matthew 5:18 NIV
Jesus says the Bible will last until the end of time. It will accomplish what God wants to accomplish in this world.