You know you are a redneck when…
– You can entertain yourself for more than an hour with a flyswatter.
– Your property has been mistaken for a recycling centre.
– You burn your yard rather than mow it.
– You come back from the dump with more than you took.
– Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
– Your grandmother has “Ammo” on her Christmas list.
– Your kids take a siphon hose to show and tell.
– You sit on your roof at Christmas time hoping to fill your deer quota.
– You missed your 5th grade graduation because you had jury duty.
“Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.”
Thought for the day
“You must continue to believe this truth and stand firmly in it. Don’t drift away from the assurance you received when you heard the Good News” Colossians 1:23
The Bible tells us to believe the truth and stand firmly in it.