THE TEN MOST COMMON FORMS OF OFFICE ILLNESS
1. The Macy’s-One-Day-Sale Flu.
2. The Drivers-License-Renewal-Appointment-24-Hour Virus.
3. The Friday-Afternoon-Start-The-Weekend-Early-Sudden-Unbearable Stomach Pains.
4. The I’m-Looking-For-A-New-Job-And-I-Don’t-Know-How-Long-It’s-Going-to-Take-but-I-Want-To-Stay-On-The-Payroll-Until-Then Mysterious Infection.
5. The My-Boyfriend’s-Got-The-Week-Off-So-Suddenly-I’m-Too-Contagious-To-Come-In-To-The-Office Disease.
6. The I-Need-A-Hair-Cut-And-My-Stylist-Doesn’t-Make-Evening-Appointments Bout of Influenza.
7. The There’s-No-Federal-Holidays-For-Two-Months-And-I-Want-A-Day-Off Sickness.
8. The It’s-Spring-Break-And-I-Want-To-Pretend-I’m-A-Teenager-Again General Ailment.
9. The I’ve-Messed-Up-Royally-And-I-Won’t-Come-In-To-Face-The-Music Terminal Illness.
10. The I-Really-Am-Sick-And-I’ve-Got-The-Doctor’s-Bills-And-The-Completed-Medical-Expense-Reimbursement-Forms-To-Prove-It Infirmity
The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not cover you.
Thought for the day
We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. 1 Thessalonians 2:8
He wants to work through you. What matters is not the duration of your life, but the donation of it. It doesn’t matter how long you live, but how you live.
Once you know that God loves you and wants a relationship with you, then God wants you to turn right around and begin telling other people about the Good News from God.