TEN SIGNS OF A FRUSTRATED MOTHER
- Your children know how to read HTML code but can’t operate a vacuum cleaner.
- Your children tell you that you said “yes” and you don’t even remember the question.
- You go to the grocery store and find yourself having a good time.
- Your husband asks how your day went and you rate it on a scale of 1-10 repeats of “stop that!” or “no!”
- You can’t remember the last time you didn’t have to share your drink.
- You mistakenly tell the kids it’s “sanity” time when you meant to say “bed” time.
- The laundry seems to have taken on an evil nature and you begin to feel that it’s out to get you.
- You dread hearing the phone ring because it’s a sure sign there’s about to be trouble amongst the children.
- It’s finally your turn on the computer and the “Touched by an Angel” rerun is just coming on.
- You go to sleep with “I’m bored” or “I’m hungry” still ringing in your ears.
My mom thinks coupons are money, and gives them for gifts.
Thought for the day
Matthew 6:30 says, “If God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won’t he more surely care for you, O men of little faith?” (TLB).
If you trust in God, you don’t need to worry.