1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, due to the tendons within your neck.
2. All boneheads, after reading #1 will try it…
3. …and discover that #1 is a lie.
4. You are smiling now because you realize you are an bonehead.
5. You soon will share this with another bonehead.
6. There is still a stupid smile on your face! I sincerely apologize about this, but I’m an bonehead and I needed company.
Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I’ll show you a man who can’t get his pants off.
Thought for the day
“The things you’ve learned from me in the presence of many witnesses you are to entrust to other faithful people who will also be qualified to pass it on to others.” (2 Timothy 2:2)
Don’t be intimidated by the word “mentoring.” Mentoring is as easy as taking someone to breakfast once a month and asking them, “How’s it going?”