MURPHY’S LAWS OF PARENTING
– The later you stay up, the earlier your child will wake up the next morning.
– The gooier the food, the more likely it is to end up on the carpet.
– The longer it takes you to make a meal, the less your child will like it.
– A sure way to get something done is to tell a child not to do it.
– For a child to become clean, something else must become dirty.
– Toys multiply to fill any space available.
– Yours is always the only child who doesn’t behave.
– If the shoe fits … it’s expensive.
– Backing the car out of the driveway causes your child to have to go to the bathroom.
The hand that rocks the cradle usually is attached to someone who isn’t getting enough sleep.
Thought for the day
Be humble and give more honor to others than to yourselves Philippians 2:3b
Pride destroys relationships. It shows up in a lot of different ways, like criticism, competition, stubbornness, and superficiality.