TOP TEN PICKUP LINES USED BY ADAM
10. “You know you’re the only one for me!”
9. “Do you come here often?”
8. “Trust me, this was meant to be!”
7. “Look around, baby. All the other guys around here are animals!”
6. “I already feel like you’re a part of me!”
5. “Honey, you were made for me!”
4. “Why don’t you come over to my place and we can name some animals?”
3. “You’re the girl of my dreams!” (Gen. 2:21) 2. “I like a girl who doesn’t mind being ribbed!”
And the number one pick up line from Adam is:
“You’re the apple of my eye!” *
* I realize that the Bible says that Adam and Eve ate of the “fruit,” not “apple,” but gee guys, apple is funnier!
A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.
Thought for the day
“This, then, is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven: May Your holy name be honored'” (Matthew 6:9 TEV).
What is praise? Praise is thanking God for who and what He is. It means to value Him, to esteem Him. It means bragging on him: “God, You are good! There’s no one as good as You!”