You know you are a bad cook when …..
– You consider it a culinary success if the pop-tart stays in one piece.
– Your dog goes to the neighbors’ to eat.
– Your family buys Alka Seltzer and Kaopectate in bulk.
– When you barbecue, two of your kids hold water guns and the third stands ready by the phone with 911 on speed-dial.
– Your family automatically heads for the dinner table every time they hear a fire truck siren.
– The EPA insists that all your garbage cans be marked with bright red bio-hazard symbols.
– Your microwave display reads “TILT!”
– Your two best recipes are meatloaf and apple pie, but your dinner guests can’t tell which is which.
– Your pie filling bubbles over and eats the enamel off the bottom of the oven.
What doesn’t kill you gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a really dark sense of humor.
Thought for the day
2 Timothy 1:7, “God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.”
That means if you let God’s Spirit fill your life, you’re going to be filled with power, love, and self-discipline. And God’s love overcomes fear.