Signs You’re Getting Too Old To Drive…
– You think an SUV might be too small to be safe.
– It takes more than four minutes to get out of your car.
– When backing into a parking spot, you just back up until you hear something.
– It scares you to drive the speed limit.
– The only thing you pass on the road anymore is the Amish.
– You use cruise control because your leg fell asleep.
– You use cruise control at 25 mph.
– You inquired if the dealership could install magnifying glass for the windshield.
– Your turn signal has been on since 2003.
– Your bumper sticker endorses Eisenhower.
Every evening I turn my troubles over to God. He’s going to be up all night anyway.
Thought for the Day
“Reverence for God adds hours to each day” (Proverbs 10:27 LB).
Do you ever get to the end of your day and think, “Did I accomplish anything?”
Where does all the time go?
If you don’t master your schedule, it will master you!