Top Ten Gift Comments – part 1
What do you say when you get a gift you *Really Don’t Like*.
10. “Well, well, well, now, there’s a gift!”
9. “No, with all the hostile takeovers this year, I missed the big Ronco/K-Tel/Ginsu merger. Would you just look at that! What will they think of next?!”
8. “Hey, as long as I don’t have to feed it, or clean up after it, or put batteries in it, I’m happy!”
7. “No, really, I didn’t know that there was a Chia Pet tie! Oh, wow! It’s a clip-on too!”
6. “You know, I always wanted one of these! Jog my memory — what’s it called again?”
“There’s only two more days to procrastinate before Christmas.”
Thought for the day
Psalm 103:13, “As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him” (NIV). He cares about everything in your life — compassionately.