5 Signs that scientists have gone too far with genetically modified food:
– Your hot dog just fetched its own ketchup and relish.
– You spot the tell-tale signs of a primitive central nervous system in your Jell-O.
– Chocchini: looks like zucchini, tastes like a Ding Dong.
– The black-eyed peas on your fork just winked at you.
– Every time you pour a glass of orange juice, your garage door goes up.
Selfishness and love are forever opposed to each other.
Thought for the day
“Let us run with patience the particular race that God has set before us” Hebrews 12:1b
When you start to get concerned about something God is doing in another person’s life and envy starts to build, focus on the plan God has for your life. Don’t get distracted — center in on God’s will for your life.