ALL I NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED FROM SANTA
1. Encourage people to believe in you.
2. Always remember who’s naughty and who’s nice.
3. Don’t pout.
4. It’s as much fun to give as it is to receive.
5. Some days it’s okay to feel a little chubby.
6. Make your presents known.
7. Bright red can make anyone look good.
8. Wear a wide belt and no-one will notice how many pounds you’ve gained.
9. If you only show up once a year, everyone will think you’re very important.
10. Whenever you’re at a loss for words, say “HO, HO, HO!”
You stop believing in Santa Claus when you start getting clothes for Christmas
Thought for the day
Ephesians 4:32, “Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you” (NIV). Ponder how much God has forgiven you, and it’ll cause you to be more forgiving of those who have hurt you.