CHRISTMAS IQ TEST
Find your Christmas IQ, and forward to friends and family so they can find theirs! No cheating! (That’s not the Christmas spirit! But the answers are at the bottom
) May these precious moments put more sock in your stocking, more egg in your nog, and more curl in your bow…
Each answer is a title from a famous Christmas song:
1. A dude made of Frozen Water named for Wendy’s dessert drink (10 points)
2. Why Rudolph can’t get insurance (10 points)
3. Globalizing dishwashing detergent (10 points)
4. He who doesn’t talk at the Round Table (10 points)
5. Southern ladies in AARP (10 points)
Bonus: The song of septuplets (25 points)
1. A dude made of Frozen Water named for Wendy’s dessert drink: “Frosty the Snowman” (10 points)
2. Why Rudolph can’t get insurance: “Grandma Got Runover By a Reindeer” (10 points)
3. Globalizing dishwashing detergent: “Joy to the World!” (10 points)
4. He who doesn’t talk at the Round Table: “Silent Night (Knight!)” (10 points)
5. Southern ladies in AARP: “Silver Bells (Belles!)” (10 points)
BONUS: The song of septuplets: “What Child is this?” (25 points)
75 points = Some would say you’re a Christmas genius. Others would say you really need to get a life.
50 65 points = You probably cheated…but hey, way to go. You must really like “The Far Side”
30 40 points = Good job. Your Christmas I.Q. is way above average.
10 20 points = You’re normal. Be grateful.
0 points = Thanks for playing. Try again next year…
If your grandma got run over by a reindeer, you may be entitled to compensation.