1. Dog: “They keep putting the lid down on the big water bowl.”
2. Goldfish: “Just because I have a three-second memory, they don’t think I’ll mind eating the same fish flakes … Oh boy! Fish flakes!”
3. Cat: “Sharpen claws on one stinking curtain and it’s curtains.”
4. Parrot: “Tease, tease, tease — but do those greedy humans ever really give me a cracker?”
5. Cat: “Why are these people in my house?”
6. Dog: “What the … HEY!!! I didn’t even sign a consent form for that surgery. Help, Legal Council!!!!”
7. Goldfish: “Oh, tap-tap-tap! *There’s* a new one!”
Computers are like air conditioners: they stop working when you open Windows.
Thought for the day
Galatians 6:9 says, “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up” (NIV).
This is the law of the harvest: There is always a delay between sowing and reaping. You plant in one season, and you reap in another. God wants to see if you’re going to keep cultivating, planting, and sowing. If he sees consistency in your life, then the harvest will come.